Houston Sail and Power Squadron. Read about who we are and what we do HERE.
Here are our main squadron Contacts for various topics
- Education questions – [email protected] 832-570-3663
- Membership questions – [email protected]
- Event questions and RSVPs – [email protected] 832-521-3042
- Newsletter (Bay Neigh) questions – [email protected]
- General USPS or HSPS questions – [email protected] 713-517-2204
- Scout activities questions – [email protected] 713-517-2204
- Website questions – [email protected] 281-993-4288
If you wish to mail something to us, send it to:
Houston Sail and Power Squadron
6910 Bellaire Blvd. #15
Houston, TX 77074
HERE is a map to our building.
For membership information, go HERE.
Our most current roster of members is always available on Sail Angle, in the HSPS File Cabinet, General folder. The link to log onto Sail Angle is on the Home page and HERE.
Our members participate in the Cooperative Charting program to help the National Ocean Service keep marine navigational charts up to date. For information on the program, go HERE.
Squadron members have fun in a lot of different ways. To see photos of some of those ways, go HERE.
Our squadron has received goods or services from a variety of sponsors. To see who has helped, go HERE.
For answers to Frequently Asked Questions and a long list of links to other websites with useful information for the boating community, go HERE.
Here are our squadron Bylaws.
|Commander Chris Leavitt|
|Executive Officer Scott McDonald|
|Administrative Officer Luanne Novak
|Squadron Educational Officer Bob Stevenson|
|Secretary Kyli Doucette
|Treasurer Phyllis Stendebach